Your privacy is important to us. It is Dara.network Inc's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://dara.network, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. In order to make Dara function, we do upload and process your data to our servers with the DNS addresses https://dara.network
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Dara syncs your phonebook contacts to enable invites, but only when you choose the "Add From Contacts" option.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We, Dara.network Inc. are the data controller of your Personal Information. Dara.network Inc is a company located outside of the European Union
All our users, including those in the European Economic Area (EEA) and the UK, have the following rights:
- Right to access: the right to request certain information about, access to and a copy of the Personal Information about you that we are holding.
- Right to rectification: the right to have your Personal Information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure ”right to be forgotten”: where the processing of your information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw that consent and the right to request that we delete or erase your Personal Information from our systems.
- Right to restriction of use of your information: the right to stop us from using your Personal Information or limit the way in which we can use it;
- Right to data portability: the right to request that we return any information you have provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, or that we send it directly to another company, where technically feasible; and
- Right to object: the right to object to our use of your Personal Information including where we use it for our legitimate interests e.g. for listing in our directory of other creatives (with your consent).
Legal Basis for Processing
We process your personal data on the ground that such processing is necessary to further our legitimate
(1) providing effective and innovative creative connection service to our users; and
(2) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud or security issues in respect of our provision of Services), unless those interests are overridden by your interest or fundamental rights and freedoms that require protections of personal data.
Acceptance of this Policy
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may contact us at email@example.com.
This policy is effective as of 27 Jan 2021. Updated Aug 31, 2021.